Today was the start of Krumlov's biggest event of the summer, the Five-Petaled Rose Festival. I could tell you what I did today. Instead, let me tell you what I ate today:
-Yogurt and granola. (OK, so the day started out normally enough. But just wait...)
-A spinach-filled pastry.
-Half a liter of beer. (What?! Don't give me that face! Everyone else was drinking at 11:30am, too! When in Rome...)
-An ear of sweet corn.
-Iced coffee, only with ice cream instead of ice.
-A sleeve of candied almonds.
-A Kielbasa plate with 2 slices of bread, sweet/hot peppers, and a pickle.
-Another beer.
-Chocolate covered strawberries, pineapple, and cherries. On a stick!
-A hunk of Turkish halvah the size of my fist (I'm still working on finishing this.)
-Fresh-cut potato chips, piled in a sleeve that I'm fairly sure was meant to hold a bouquet of flowers.
-A meat-and-veggie shish kabob.
And it's only 8pm! I'm sure I'll have more to add to the list before the day is done...
Needless to say, I feel disgusting. Disgustingly terrific!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment